Guess the Word from the 4 Pictures - Reskin What?s this Country Source Code Quick & Easy
Full iPhone game **made for quick and easy reskin**.
Using the same game mechanics of ?4 Pics 1 Word? and Ruzzle!
Comes with 50 levels. Adding or modifying levels is as easy as changing the ?countries? images to your own and update 3 text files!
The game is easy to play: Four pictures are shown that have one word in common. When the player guess the word, he/she earns 5 coins and goes to the next level till he/she reaches last level.
The game mechanics have been tweaked so that the player is enticed to buy points with real money.
The game uses a synthetic currency so that the player brain gets disconnected from the value of real money.
The game is built on multiple ways to have the player spend the game currency: A user can facilitate his/her way through easy levels using 3 game features:
- Get a Hint for 50 coins
- Buy a letter that belongs to the correct word (60 coins)
- Remove letters from the selection that do not belong to the correct word. (80 coins)
When the player runs out of coins, he/she is shown a in-app purchase store screen that uses smart price bracketing, leading the player to buy the most expensive tier (tier 20: $19.99)
Time pressure mixed with impulse mechanics: As soon as the player buys an in-app purchase, he/she is shown an up-sell page that stays open for only 30 seconds, displaying an instant deal where 5000 coins are 50% discounted, squeezing every dollar out.
**Google Mobile Analytics:**
The game uses Google Mobile Analytics so that you can tweak the difficulty of the each level to increase user retention by making level difficulty increase smoothly. Thanks to our event reporting system, you can easily tell if a level is too hard or too boring by looking at how many player stopped playing after a specific level.
The **game automatically tracks** important user behavior to enhance the user experience and engagement, therefore **maximizing revenues**.
Events are automatically sent to your google analytics account. Some of the events include the following:
- Time it takes users to finish a level
- How many users played a specific levels
- How many times the ?hint? button has been clicked per level
- How many times the player clicked on the ?buy currency? button
- Send the current level settings when a user buys in-app purchases.
**User Review Dialog:**
Driving user reviews and ratings can dramatically affect your game visibility. Every 15 levels played, a dialog pops up asking for a user review. The user can either accept or decline it. If the user declines it, the dialog will reappear every 15 levels until the player finally clicks on it, and is brought to the iTunes store to write a review, then no more review dialog will appear because it is not necessary to do so anymore.
The player is motivated to leave a review by crediting him or her with 25 coins.
Revenue from 4 Advertising Channels:
The game uses the permanent iAD banner (from Apple)
The game displays a Revmob interstitial advertising screen appearing when the game starts and also every 5 correct items(countries).
Revmob is also used in the ?correct level? screen where you will find a ?more games? button.
The game displays a chartboost interstitial advertising screen appearing when the game starts and also every 5 correct levels(countries).
The game displays a short advertising video every 8 levels, using AdColony.
- Full ?Guess the word from the 4 Pictures' source code built to generate profit in mind while being a breeze to reskin.
- Works on all iPhones (retina, non retina)
- iOS 7 ready & tested
- 50 levels already included
- Adding a level is as easy as dropping 4 images, and adding words to 3 text files.)
- Easy to change the game skin (image files included)
- Win screen animated sequence
- In-App Purchases to buy game coins and get extra hints
- Advanced configuration options - choose the game progress mode: a.) complete a level to unlock the next OR b.) all levels RevMob ad network support is included
- iAd ad network support is included
- Chartboost ad network support is included
- AdColony video ad network support is included
- Google Mobile Analytics (track your user behavior!)
- Automatically asks users to review the game and rewards them
- in-app purchases for coins, with up-sale mechanics
- Step by step documentation for all features
- Interface menus and buttons photoshop .PSD file included
- Screenshot templates photoshop .PSD files included
- It is recommended to change the interface look and feel, but it?s optional!
Here is one reskin in the app store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guess-what-country-this-is/id689790887?ls=1&mt=8
1. What will I get when purchasing an App Template?
Save time and money by using professional, ready-to-use App and Game Templates. The goal here is to reduce the time and cost of making a Game App, by replacing custom development with ready to use App Templates. Customers can purchase items 24-7 from anywhere and get instant deliveries.
By purchasing a template on Chupamobile you will get:
- Full App Template Source Code
- License of use
- Lifetime free Updates of the Template
- Support by the Original Author of the App Template
- Being part of the largest professional community of App Developers and Publishers.
2. What Do The Single And Multiple Licenses Stand For?
The difference between single and multiple licenses is the number of projects you can use the template with:
Single License: The single license allows you to use the app template on one project, either for your own profit or on behalf of a client. You can publish on the app stores one single app based on this template;
Multiple License: The multiple license allows you to use the template on an unlimited number of projects, either for you or for a client. You can use it as many times as you want.
3. How can I make a Game App with this App Template?
Simply by purchasing the App/Game Template and customizing the UI and/or adding new features.
You can customize it by yourself if you have the necessary skills or you can easily choose to launch your App with our Premium Template Customization Service
The App Reskin Service is the quickest, most affordable and safest option to bring your app or game concept to life if you do not have any coding skills and/or time to do it yourself.
The Service includes the following:
A professional and dedicated project manager throughout the whole Reskin Service
Design proposals - based on your brief (including: Full theme, Icons, Screenshots, Characters, Splash Screen + other features you may have)
Design integration and optimization for the different device sizes.
Basic ASO (App Store Optimization) to help users find your app in the Stores.
The best performing ad network(s) fully integrated in your app for monetization purposes
Complete submission on the app store(s)
After sales support
Every app template purchased on Chupamobile Marketplace will be completely customized before launch for it to have a unique UX (user experience) for the final user.
The assigned team of app developers will integrate the best monetization tools on the market to enable your app to start monetizing in the most effective and efficient manner as soon as it is published on the app store(s).
Chupamobile manages the project for you together with a professional team of app developers and designers selected from our community of more than 100.000 specialists.The dedicated project manager will manage the app project from A-Z, as well as securing your payment on an escrow account, until completion of the project. In addition, Chupamobile offers after-sales support once your app is submitted on the app store(s) for an extra-hassle free experience!
If you need a custom quotation, Contact Us.
4. Can I Get A Refund?
We stand behind everything we sell.
One of the greatest things about purchasing an App Template on Chupamobile is our 14 Days Money Back Guarantee Policy.
A refund can be requested only:
Within 14 days after the original purchase date;
If the product purchased does not work as advertised in the product description;
After having detailed the issues experienced to the original author of the product by posting a comment on the product page;
After 48 hours of posting your comment and you haven’t received support from the original author of the product.
Our team will review each refund request manually, in order to protect both the Customer rights and the Intellectual Property of the Seller.