A) Getting Started
To start with the project
0. Import the project into your Android Studio.
0. Modify admob ads into the project.
0. Changing the basics of project like app name, package name.
0. Reskinning the project with changing the graphic content present in the project.
0. Deploy in the play store.
Yep thats it . These are the only step you need to worry about . Each step is explained in detail given below.
B) Importing Code into Android Studio
Do the following steps to import the code into your android studio
0. Copy the project into android studio project workspace
0. Select Import Project
0. Select Project,mp3 converter
0. In the dialog, choose the option "Existing Project" and put the path to the project root path.
0. E.g. - you have put code in C drive then put the path as Local Disk
0. In the following list you will be shown the list of projects that you can select then select mp3 converter app
0. Select "OK" to import it into the android studio.
### C) Adding AdMob Ads
Note - This section is only for users using Google admob ads. If you dont want to use admob then skip this step. However you will be getting some errors due to missing library files. These errors will be removed by removing Adrequest and Adview varaibles.(Just delete the lines causing errors)
Import all required library files
Note - Do change the admob id that you get from admob with the one already given in the code by following steps
change interstitial ad id
string name="ad_unit_id>YOUR INTERSTITIAL AD UNIT IDstring>
change banner ad id
string name="banner_ad_unit_id>YOUR BANNER AD UNIT IDstring>
D) Change Package Name
To change package name follow the steps:
0. Right click on your project in android studio, scroll down to Android Tools, and then click on Refactor-->Rename and change Application Package.
0. Enter your name and hit Ok
0. go to app level build.gradle and change the Application Package ID
E) Change App Name
In android studio go to your project
then you will see a line like this
MP3 Converter-Video to MP3
F) Change Graphics
You can change all the graphic content used in this app from the "res" folder
0. Go to app?>>>"res" folder
0. In the res folder all the graphic are present.
The folder setup is as follow:
? Drawable -Includes graphices used in the App (which is common to all screen).
? Drawable-ldpi for ~120dpi density Devices
? Drawable-hdpi for ~240dpi density Devices
? Drawable-mdpi for ~160dpi density Devices
? Drawable-xhdpi for ~320dpi density Devices
? Drawable-xxhdpi for ~480dpi density Devices
the app icon
G) Change the Default CLASS Names
To change the list of CLASS names go to
H) Running App on Android Device/Emaluator
Running app on android side is very simple. Just like your other projects here mp3 converter is your main project. Open mainAcitivity.java file present in the src folder and run it just like other apps. If you wish to deploy as an apk then right click on the folder and then select android tools and then deploy signed application.