GPS tracking, video capture and playback. We support information keeping on video for Distant, Speed, Average Speed, Location and Date/Time.
Provide the following functions for your trip.
1. Map and Direction
- Set Direction: Show map and find destination. Shortcut to "Trip Recorder" be shown after specific your destination.
- Map can be shown on "Trip Recorder" and video playback on "Trip History".
- Map showing can be define to show/hide on "Preference" that effect both of "Trip Recorder" and playback on "Trip History".
2. Video capture
- Video capture that include GPS tracking information, distant, speed, average speed, location and date/time.
- Provide display setting to show your Map and GPS tracking information.
3. Video playback
- Provide playback with Map and GPS tracking information on screen.
- Provide your specification for video quality, information and map showing, recording time and max file size and other.
Step by step to record your trip
Scenario 1: Set direction then recording.
1.1. Click "Set Direction" then map shown with current location.
1.2. Click search bar on top then find your destination and select them.
1.3. Route will be shown with your direction (current location to destination). After that button "Start Record" be shown.
1.4. Click "Start Record" to go "Trip Recorder" then start record your trip.
Scenario 2: Direct to recording
2.1. Click "Trip Recorder" then video recorder and Map/GPS tracking information will be shown.
2.2 If already set route in item no.1.2, your route have been shown on map screen.
2.3 If not set route in item no.1.2, the current location will be shown on map screen with bout route.
2.4 Start your recording.
How to Playback "Trip History"
1. Click "Trip History" then screen be shown.
2. Find your trip and click on picture then video will be played.
How to configuration.
1. Click "Preference" then screen will be shown.
2. Find your configuration that you need to change then just change and submit.
3. All configuration in the screen provided to support "Trip Recorder" and "Trip History" in the same time.