The full documentation file is found in the zip file when you buy the app. It helps you fully customise the app.
**Note: The app source code contains pictures of soccer players just for demonstration. You can't publish the current pictures on play store because these are copyrighted, don't forget to change them.
First you have to get PNG images of celebrities cropped in a good way (no white background around celebrity) , you can do it in photoshop or other software
1) To change the celebrities, go to res/drawable and replace the images named:
messi.jpg, ronaldo.jpg... with the images you want. Then go to playerselection.xml in res/layout and change the TextView text (player names) for each celebrity.
2) To change each celebrity set of images:
replace messione, messi_two, ... with you new image names. Then go to ImageSelection.java and replace image names here:
// replace "Messi 1" with celebrity name and "messi_four" with
file_maps.put("Messi 1", R.drawable.messi_four);
file_maps.put("Messi 2", R.drawable.messi_five);
// same here
file_maps.put("Ronaldo 1", R.drawable.ronaldo_one);
file_maps.put("Ronaldo 2", R.drawable.ronaldo_two);
file_maps.put("Neymar 1", R.drawable.neymar_one);
file_maps.put("Neymar 2", R.drawable.neymar_two);
file_maps.put("Ibrahimovic 1", R.drawable.zlatan_one);
file_maps.put("Ibrahimovic 2", R.drawable.zlatan_two);
For Banner Admob Ads:
- Go to strings.xml and change this:
and replace ca-app-pub-6102430496195315/2215001988 with your banner ID.
For Admob Interstitial Ads, they are integrated in two activities:
- Go to ChoosePhoto.java (line 63) and replace it with your admob Interstitial ID
- Go to DisplayActivity.java (line 98) and replace it with your admob Interstitial ID
* Since Admob ads don't have High eCPM, we integrated AdColony to help you generate better revenue.
If you don't have an AdColony account, sign-up the process it so easy and add a new app. When added you get two IDs (App ID, Zone ID).
- Go to DisplayActivity.java (line 61):
AdColony.configure( this,"appb83fabe60ee8498d87", "vz01f08b11e08c454780" );
and replace the 1st ID with your AdColony APP ID, and the 2nd with ZONE ID obtained from AdColony Dashboard
And in (line 95) :
AdColony.requestInterstitial( "vz01f08b11e08c454780", listener );
replace this with just your ZONE ID.
* Don't forget to change app package name before publishing the app. You can find how to do that on stackoverflow.com**