**Android Dynamic Forms** is the perfect tool for those who want dynamically generated forms on their android devices without having to deal with complicated user interface development. Just describe your form in json format, the application generates the native interface and on submit gives you the resulting json string for further processing.
- describe form in json ( we provide 3 samples)
- load json in application( follow the code in sample MainActivity)
- the form in native android components is generated
- fill in form's fields
- result is serialized in json
- field types supported - drop down lists(spinner), radio buttons, edit text, date (format dd/mm/yyyy), hidden
- relations between fields supported (enable field on completion of another field, enable field on completing related field with a certain value)
- default values supported
- series for lists and radio buttons can be defined globally
- when default values are provided you must take care of related fields initial status
- radio buttons are displayed only in vertical orientation
- relations can be defined only if the related field was previously defined in form. Only one relation can be defined for a field
- date format is dd/mm/yyyy
- hidden field can only have source sharedPreferences ( this means that if an attribute with the same name as field property value is placed in SharedPreferences under DynamicFormPrefs then at submit time this hidden field is populated if the value from SharedPreferences)
How to use
The bundle comes with a sample application targeting Android 2.3.3 containing three forms defined in json files (assets folder).
It also contains a sources folder which can be used to create an Android application. Simply modify MainActivity to import your own json descriptions and provide this json to FormActivity. When FormActivity is finished a json with submitted data is returned to MainActivity.
// instance form id, is generated for ewach submitted form
// for now "Form" is the single type accepted
// your own form category id - must be unique
// for each form definition (you can put here any unique
// string in order to identify the result)
"formLabel": "Form 2",
//global series are used for lists and radio buttons
//defined here and used everywhere
"values": ["Option 1",
//sections for better organizing fields
"sectionLabel": "Section C",
//fields for this section
//is this field enabled from the start or not
//property name of this field
//(must be unique)
//label for this field - if provided then label
//is added before the field view
"label": "Selection date",
//relations with another field
//field type can be date - DateWidget view is created,
//edittext - EditText view is associated,
// list - Spinner view is associated
//radio - Radio Group view is associated,
//Id of globalSeries for list or radio group
//source sharedPreference for hidden fields
"label": "Drop Down List",
"defaultValue": "Option 2"
//property value of related field
//relation type - in this case it means that
//when List1 has value Option 1
//then Response1 is enabled
// can also be enabled_on_completion which means that
//Response1 is enabled when List1 is completed
//value of related field to trigger relation
"relationValue": "Option 1"
"label": "Related Comments (additional data)",
1. What will I get when purchasing an App Template?
Save time and money by using professional, ready-to-use App and Game Templates. The goal here is to reduce the time and cost of making a Game App, by replacing custom development with ready to use App Templates. Customers can purchase items 24-7 from anywhere and get instant deliveries.
By purchasing a template on Chupamobile you will get:
- Full App Template Source Code
- License of use
- Lifetime free Updates of the Template
- Support by the Original Author of the App Template
- Being part of the largest professional community of App Developers and Publishers.
2. What Do The Single And Multiple Licenses Stand For?
The difference between single and multiple licenses is the number of projects you can use the template with:
Single License: The single license allows you to use the app template on one project, either for your own profit or on behalf of a client. You can publish on the app stores one single app based on this template;
Multiple License: The multiple license allows you to use the template on an unlimited number of projects, either for you or for a client. You can use it as many times as you want.
3. How can I make a Game App with this App Template?
Simply by purchasing the App/Game Template and customizing the UI and/or adding new features.
You can customize it by yourself if you have the necessary skills or you can easily choose to launch your App with our Premium Template Customization Service
The App Reskin Service is the quickest, most affordable and safest option to bring your app or game concept to life if you do not have any coding skills and/or time to do it yourself.
The Service includes the following:
A professional and dedicated project manager throughout the whole Reskin Service
Design proposals - based on your brief (including: Full theme, Icons, Screenshots, Characters, Splash Screen + other features you may have)
Design integration and optimization for the different device sizes.
Basic ASO (App Store Optimization) to help users find your app in the Stores.
The best performing ad network(s) fully integrated in your app for monetization purposes
Complete submission on the app store(s)
After sales support
Every app template purchased on Chupamobile Marketplace will be completely customized before launch for it to have a unique UX (user experience) for the final user.
The assigned team of app developers will integrate the best monetization tools on the market to enable your app to start monetizing in the most effective and efficient manner as soon as it is published on the app store(s).
Chupamobile manages the project for you together with a professional team of app developers and designers selected from our community of more than 100.000 specialists.The dedicated project manager will manage the app project from A-Z, as well as securing your payment on an escrow account, until completion of the project. In addition, Chupamobile offers after-sales support once your app is submitted on the app store(s) for an extra-hassle free experience!
If you need a custom quotation, Contact Us.
4. Can I Get A Refund?
We stand behind everything we sell.
One of the greatest things about purchasing an App Template on Chupamobile is our 14 Days Money Back Guarantee Policy.
A refund can be requested only:
Within 14 days after the original purchase date;
If the product purchased does not work as advertised in the product description;
After having detailed the issues experienced to the original author of the product by posting a comment on the product page;
After 48 hours of posting your comment and you haven’t received support from the original author of the product.
Our team will review each refund request manually, in order to protect both the Customer rights and the Intellectual Property of the Seller.