**MagicCatalog** is an android component that allows you to create native apps to access a remote catalog. Your catalog can contain many different files such as text, images, audio, video, zip, xml, pdf...
By filling in an easy xml configuration files, you have an app with the following features:
- a dynamic selector to search the catalog and filter the files, and...
- a list of files matching the selection, with their date, and...
- ability to download files on your mobile device, and...
- ability to open files by selecting compatible viewer, and...
- notification of new version of downloaded files, in order to update them, and...
- ability to delete downloaded files from your mobile device.
You can deploy your app once and then:
- You can add new files to your remote catalog, and...
- You can add new search criteria, and...
- You can add new options to existing search criteria, and...
- You can change text and colors of your catalog, and...
...your app will include all these changes!
Users of your app will receive all these changes without the need for any app update!
Just by opening their already installed app, they will find all changes taking place!
The package contains:
1. **magiccatalog.jar**: the library to be used in your app.
1. **MagicCatalogTemplateApp**: a simple app that helps you in building your app.
1. **The complete documentation** of MagicCatalog, in form of java documentation.
You can even see MagicCatalog in action, by downloading the official demo app that integrates MagicCatalog.
Search for the **MagicCatalogDemo** app published in Google Play and give it a try!
Installation and usage
You can start by customizing the provided **MagicCatalogTemplateApp**.
In _libs_ folder, you find the **magiccatalog.jar**
In _assets_ folder, you find a template of the xml configuration file, called **magiccatalog.xml**.
In _src_ folder, you find the Activity that implements the whole integration with MagicCatalog.
**This app is ready to be used with your remote catalog, just change the url to the address where are stored your files and customize the magiccatalog.xml**
Put the files of your catalog on the web, customize magiccatalog.xml (see next chapters), pack your app with the provided Activity, build and try your app!
How to implement apps without the need of remote hosting space for the files of your catalog
You can develop an app that includes all the files of your catalog packed into it.
Just follow these steps:
1. put all your files into the assets folder of your android app.
1. the magiccatalog.xml file, still in the assets folder, has to point directly to your local files: just fill the filename attribute of nodes with the file name; neither a path nor http://... are required!
1. When your Activity calls the MagicCatalog.setup() method, just pass null as the last parameter (you don?t have to indicate any remote url, it is all packed in your app).
In this scenario, if you need to update your catalog, you have to modify your app, by adding new files, and by modifying magiccatalog.xml consequently, then pack all together and deploy an updated version of your app.
1. What will I get when purchasing an App Template?
Save time and money by using professional, ready-to-use App and Game Templates. The goal here is to reduce the time and cost of making a Game App, by replacing custom development with ready to use App Templates. Customers can purchase items 24-7 from anywhere and get instant deliveries.
By purchasing a template on Chupamobile you will get:
- Full App Template Source Code
- License of use
- Lifetime free Updates of the Template
- Support by the Original Author of the App Template
- Being part of the largest professional community of App Developers and Publishers.
2. What Do The Single And Multiple Licenses Stand For?
The difference between single and multiple licenses is the number of projects you can use the template with:
Single License: The single license allows you to use the app template on one project, either for your own profit or on behalf of a client. You can publish on the app stores one single app based on this template;
Multiple License: The multiple license allows you to use the template on an unlimited number of projects, either for you or for a client. You can use it as many times as you want.
3. How can I make a Game App with this App Template?
Simply by purchasing the App/Game Template and customizing the UI and/or adding new features.
You can customize it by yourself if you have the necessary skills or you can easily choose to launch your App with our Premium Template Customization Service
The App Reskin Service is the quickest, most affordable and safest option to bring your app or game concept to life if you do not have any coding skills and/or time to do it yourself.
The Service includes the following:
A professional and dedicated project manager throughout the whole Reskin Service
Design proposals - based on your brief (including: Full theme, Icons, Screenshots, Characters, Splash Screen + other features you may have)
Design integration and optimization for the different device sizes.
Basic ASO (App Store Optimization) to help users find your app in the Stores.
The best performing ad network(s) fully integrated in your app for monetization purposes
Complete submission on the app store(s)
After sales support
Every app template purchased on Chupamobile Marketplace will be completely customized before launch for it to have a unique UX (user experience) for the final user.
The assigned team of app developers will integrate the best monetization tools on the market to enable your app to start monetizing in the most effective and efficient manner as soon as it is published on the app store(s).
Chupamobile manages the project for you together with a professional team of app developers and designers selected from our community of more than 100.000 specialists.The dedicated project manager will manage the app project from A-Z, as well as securing your payment on an escrow account, until completion of the project. In addition, Chupamobile offers after-sales support once your app is submitted on the app store(s) for an extra-hassle free experience!
If you need a custom quotation, Contact Us.
4. Can I Get A Refund?
We stand behind everything we sell.
One of the greatest things about purchasing an App Template on Chupamobile is our 14 Days Money Back Guarantee Policy.
A refund can be requested only:
Within 14 days after the original purchase date;
If the product purchased does not work as advertised in the product description;
After having detailed the issues experienced to the original author of the product by posting a comment on the product page;
After 48 hours of posting your comment and you haven’t received support from the original author of the product.
Our team will review each refund request manually, in order to protect both the Customer rights and the Intellectual Property of the Seller.