Booking Markets for Hospitality Management
Welcome to the BookingMarkets Developer Community! The BookingMarkets APIs allow your application to interact with the sites powered by BookingMarkets
The BookingMarkets APIs allow your application to interact with the sites powered by BookingMarkets (view the full list). Your application can then provide almost any custom interface, functionality, and specialized operation that you can imagine, and on any device you want! Best of all, you can use the APIs in conjunction with our referral program to earn commissions on the bookings made by users to whom you refer our sites. Learn more.
Get Started - Get Your API Key Right Away
* Fetch Unit Types API. Fetches the unit types of a listing (types of guest rooms, guest units, or bed plans).
* Update Pricing and Availability API. Updates the rates and/or availability of a listing and/or its units (types of guest rooms, units, and plans).
* Fetch Pricing and Availability API. Fetches the rates and availability of a listing and/or its units (types of guest rooms, units, and plans).
* Fetch New Confirmed Bookings API. Fetches a list of confirmed bookings for which the method bookings/fetch-details hasn't been requested yet.
* Fetch Booking Details API. Fetches the details of a booking.
Some of the methods we have planned for the API include:
* Explore our accommodation database
* Query pricing and availability
* View current information about a listing
* View the public details of a user