App Source Code for Sale
SwapMachine uses automatic face detection and placement to help you swap faces in your photos for everyone’s entertainment.
It used to take a Photoshop master to transfer one face onto another, but SwapMachine makes it so easy to switch faces that anyone can do it in under a minute.
Here’s a list of features:
Ultra realistic looking results
Automatic face detection
Automatic face placement (SCALE, ROTATION, POSITION)
Automatic skin color matching (SATURATION and BRIGHTNESS)
Manual adjustment: FLIP, SATURATION and BRIGHTNESS
Multitouch positioning: PAN, ROTATE and ZOOM
Five face mask types
Multiple face swapping
Instant transformation RESET
Photos saved at full resolution
Instant share to TWITTER, FACEBOOK, EMAIL and PHOTO GALLERY
Photo History. Did you forget to save you masterpiece? Have no worries!
Demo photo and video to help you get started
No marking or drawing to highlight or align faces, just look into the camera and smile! Have fun with this amazing app!
The project folder contains:
This folder contains all the Adobe Photoshop files used to create the game graphics: icon, splash, views.
This folder contains a few screenshots that might be used in iTunes Connect.
The application is a wizard-style app:
1) StartViewController - This is where you can review the latest photo saved in the "Documents" folder of the app. You can also start a new session.
2) TakePictureViewController - This is where you can take a new photo or pick an existing one
3) LoadingViewController - Processing takes sometime, so a loading screen was needed
4) SwapViewController - This is where swapping takes place. Faces are detected using CoreImage, views are created for all the faces. You can drag and drop these views, or adjust flip, mask, saturation and brightness. There is also automatic swapping that tries to match the position, size and skin tone. Once you're done, you can tap Finish.
For more information about face detection search the term: CoreImage -> CIDetector
5) FinishViewController - This is the final screen. This is the place where the final image is exported as a high res photo. This is also the screen where sharing buttons are located.
This entertainment app is ready to be submitted to AppStore or to be modified to perform other tasks: such as gaining, getting fat, etc.