This is an awesome clone of the #2 Game in the US Overall called Don't Step The White Tile...
The Flappy Bird trend showed us that it is possible for an indie dev with a simple game to make it to the Top Charts. Dong started it and then even before his game was pulled from the store an army of clones marched in to take over the Top Rankings in the App Store...
Flappy Bird proved to us a very important point... that App Store users are craving FUN yet SIMPLE bit-sized games that they can easily play on their mobile phone.
Lots of clever devs who followed the trend and gave App Store users what they were looking for suddenly found themselves with staggering successes on their hands, driving thousands, tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of downloads per day...
(Our own Flappy Reskins were very successful...)
So that's where Don't Step The White Tile comes in...
It's a SIMPLE, FAST-PACED reaction game that has proven a hit in Japan and was imported with amazing success into the US App Store.
And you can see the lessons from Flappy Bird being replayed once again...
The savvy devs at redBit were one of the first off the bat to release a "clone" of white tile, based on the same proven gameplay, and they have already hit the Top 20 US Overall...
Their success might not be typical, but it just shows you the power of basing a game on proven gameplay that App Store users have shown you that they love.
You can clone the following apps with this source code:
This is a SUPER easy code to reskin - very very few graphic assets to reskin (only about 20 in total!!) so you can get these reskins out quickly.
As with any trend, you need to get in EARLY... those who do can do very nicely out of it, but you just need to give it a go and get in quickly...
We will respond to all support requests wiithin 24 hours during the business week.
Note: this includes support regarding technical issues related to the reskinning process. This does not include support for customization of the code.
Our reskins are still pending review, so we've provided a simulator here so that you can get a feel for the game play (but note: the simulator is a bit laggy).
The following is the licensing agreement for all source code sold through Sentio Ltd.
By buying this source code you agree to all the terms and conditions below.
1. All Artwork, Music and Sounds must be changed.
2. You may only use the source code to publish games under your own personal or business developer account.
3. If you purchase a single license, you can only create one derivative (reskin) of this game.
4. If at some point you decide to sell your app, portfolio or business then you must specify to the buyer that you do NOT own the source code and that they DO NOT have the right to produce new reskins of this code (unless they purchase a license themselves).
5. When you purchase an “Unlimited License” you can create as many reskins with that source code under your own developer account as you wish. However, you may not transfer or share that license with another party unless you have written approval from us.
6. With any license purchase you do NOT own the source code. We are licensing it to you for reskin purposes only. We remain the owner of the source code and you may NOT resell or license the code to others.
7. You may NOT purchase this source code for the sole purpose of reskinning and reselling apps to others.
Please fill in the form below to help the manager get an idea of customization you are looking for, please try to be as specific as possible especially if you have some custom requirements you need (i.e. new features, 3rd party service integration). The assigned manager will contact you back within 48 hours with the price quote, some questions or additional info. We manage all the development and you get the app customised and published without any hassle.