BEST DEAL on CHUPAMOBILE!!! NEW, LOWER PRICE!!!!!!
This awesome jumping race game is fully XCode ready and you can easy change the graphics (all PNGs, not sprites) to create a very addictive jumping race game for all iOS devices.
- Easy to Reskin/Re-image
- HD/Retina Graphics
- Universal code
- Extremely Addictive Endless Gameplay
- Major Ad Network SDKs Included(Chartboost, Revmob) Full screen and More games links
- Social Sharing
- In-App Purchase Coin Store Included
- Game Center Enabled
- Reuse art from other games with this code to save $$$
- Easily add a Pro version with no ads, to increase revenue
- Multiplayer version could also be made using Nextpeer SDK
****** NOTE You May Not Resell This Code In Any Way!!!
Download and try it on the iOS App Store:
App Source Code Instruction
Source Code Instructions
Here is an assets list of the items you will need to replace. These images can be found in their respective folders within the RESOURCES folder in project files.
Icons Total: 4 Icon images located in the root of the Resources folder
Within the Resources Folder:
Total: Around 183 images that will need to be modified or replaced (some are optional)
Sounds Total: 7 Sound files (these can be optional and not all needed to be changed)
Grand Total: Around 194 assets (some are optional)
SDK ID Replacement
If you wish to add Monetization to the game, you will need to active and replace the ID’s for the following:
Follow these instructions to find and replace.
Click on the Project folder on the left side of your xcode. Then, click on the search icon and type in the words Revmob. This will pull up all of the placed in the xcode that have revmob scripts. Be sure to find and replace the AppId and Replacement Ids within that code. Once, completed with Revmob, search for Chartboost and change the AppIds for chartboost as well.
For more information on changing and/or adding SDKs, please feel free to ask
**PREPARING FOR SUBMISSION**
Once you have changed the images and the SDK IDs, you will need to change the following to your own profile information.
Be sure to change the bundle ID to yours.
- Go to Building Settings (for both the project and target files) and Change the Entitlements to your Provisional and Distribution that you created in developer.apple.com for the game. If you need help with this, please email us and we will give you more instruction.
- Once you have changed the Entitlements, make sure you change the simulator setting to iOS Device (not iPad or iphone)
- Then, click on PRODUCT (in the top toolbar of xcode) and Archive to open Organizer. This is where you will be able to submit your game to Apple.
- In Organizer, click Distribute to begin the submission process. If you have any questions, please ask.
1. What will I get purchasing an App Template?
Save time and money by using professional, ready-to-use App and Game Templates. The goal here is to reduce the time and cost of making a Game App, by replacing custom development with ready to use App Templates. Customers can purchase items 24-7 from anywhere and get instant deliveries.
By purchasing a template on Chupamobile you will get:
- Full App Template Source Code
- License of use
- Lifetime free Updates of the Template
- Support by the Original Author of the App Template
- Being part of the largest professional community of App Developers and Publishers.
2. What Do The Single And Multiple Licenses Stand For?
The difference between single and multiple licenses is the number of projects you can use the template within:
Single License: The single license allows you to use the app template on one project, either for your own profit or on behalf of a client. You can publish on the app stores one single app based on this template;
Multiple License: The multiple license allows you to use the template on an unlimited number of projects, either for you or for a client. You can use it as many times as you want.
3. How can I make a Game App with this App Template?
Simply by purchasing the App/Game Template and customizing the UI and/or adding new features.
You can customize it by yourself if you have the necessary skills or you can easily choose to launch your App with our Premium Template Customization Service
The App Reskin Service is the quickest, most affordable and safest option to bring your app or game concept to life if you do not have any coding skills and/or time to do it yourself.
The Service includes the following:
A professional and dedicated project manager throughout the whole Reskin Service
Design proposals - based on your brief (including: Full theme, Icons, Screenshots, Characters, Splash Screen + other features you may have)
Design integration and optimization for the different device sizes.
Basic ASO (App Store Optimization) to help users find your app in the Stores.
The best performing ad network(s) fully integrated in your app for monetization purposes
Complete submission on the app store(s)
After sales support
Every app template purchased on Chupamobile Marketplace will be completely customized before launch for it to have a unique UX (user experience) for the final user.
The assigned team of app developers will integrate the best monetization tools on the market to enable your app to start monetizing in the most effective and efficient manner as soon as it is published on the app store(s).
Chupamobile manages the project for you together with a professional team of app developers and designers selected from our community of more than 100.000 specialists.The dedicated project manager will manage the app project from A-Z, as well as securing your payment on an escrow account, until completion of the project. In addition, Chupamobile offers after-sales support once your app is submitted on the app store(s) for an extra-hassle free experience!
If you need a custom quotation, Contact Us.
4. Can I Get A Refund?
We stand behind everything we sell.
One of the greatest thing on purchasing an App Template on Chupamobile is our 14 Days Money Back Guarantee Policy.
A refund can be requested only:
Within 14 days after the original purchase date;
If the product purchased does not work as advertised in the product description;
After having detailed the issues experienced to the original author of the product by posting a comment on the product page;
After 48 hours of posting your comment and you haven’t received support from the original author of the product.
Our team will review each refund request manually, in order to protect both the Customer rights and the Intellectual Property of the Seller.