1st Monday Giveaway: Winner Announced!
The 1st Monday Giveaway closed on Sunday, July 8th and today we are ready to announce the winner.
The whole Chupamobile Team would like to thank all developers who entered the contest and took the chance to win $500: you made this first competition a tremendous success.
We received interesting, useful and very creative Mobile App Components that we are very happy to share with all our users on Chupamobile.com: have a look at the new submissions.
And now, the winner is Robert Neagu with
Fruit Ninja Congratulations!
Your challenge is to cut as much fruit as you can while avoiding the dangerous poison bottles. If you slash multiple fruits in one move you’ll be awarded with extra points. Don’t let them fall… end their life right away!
Some objects have extra powers:
- Lucky fruit (+10 points)
- Extra time (+10 seconds)
- Double points (everything gets doubled for 10 seconds)
- Realistic 3D models with amazing physics
- Incredible splatter effects
- Multiple game modes: Classic, Arcade and Zen
- Cool audio effects and ambiance
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Customizable sword color
- Intelligent level generator (based on player’s skills)
- Multitouch and multitasking supported