I will post part of my resume for a little background on what I do. Currently I do freelancing writing for textbroker.com and repair hardware for PC's.
Syracuse City School District - Syracuse, NY
Typist I/Webmaster/Information Technology Consultant December 2006 to August 2008
• Verified totals on report forms, requisitions and bills.
• Made sure millions of dollars for Reading First were accounted for and spent correctly.
• Executed daily operations of Curriculum and Staff Development
• Help district employees with health, dental and vision benefits.
• Set up 403(b) accounts, retirement, stocks, bonds and annuities.
• Maintained deposits and re-bills for health insurance.
• Sent out invoices and remitted tuition forms, late notices and student dependant verifications.
• Worked directly with POMCO and Medco on current confidential information for employees insurance.
• Created and maintained the Professional Development website for the Syracuse City School
District's Curriculum and Staff Development department over the course of 8 months.
ITT-Technical Institute - Liverpool, NY
A.S. in Hardware & Software Application Programming
Syracuse University – Syracuse, NY
CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
I Am Also Working To Obtain Various Certifications: Cisco Certified Network Associate & Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional: Enterprise Administration, Plus A Couple More.