Developed over 25+ iPhone, iPad, Android and Mac applications. Having 3+ years of experience in:
- Worked on Mac/iOS/Android software development.
- Worked on complete Software development life cycle and was a part of successful deliveries.
- Worked closely with client at On-site.
INVOLVED IN THE FOLLOWING PHASES:
- Design of the new enhancements.
- Analysis of new features for the existing applications .
- Code Auditing.
- Bug fixing.
- Performance improvement.
KEY FEATURES HAD WORKED ON AND INVOLVED IN IPHONE /IPAD /ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
The features that had been worked on in iPhone Domain are as:
- UIKit, CA Layer Transitions, UI Animations
- Media Player, AV Foundation, Open AL, iPod Library, Core Audio, Core Video
- SQLite, MySQL, Core Data and Plists
- Image Picker
- Web Services (SOAP based, REST based), Amazon Web Services
- XML Parsing, JSON Parsing
- iPhone Map Kit (Customization for Map, Annotations, Routing)
- Web Views and other controls
- Core LOCATIONS (GPS Functionality)
- APNS (Apple PUSH NOTIFICATION SERVICES)
- Application Badges (Local, Server Based)
- In-App Purchase
- AD-MOB (Google AD Sense), iAd, RevMob
- Gesture Recognition (Touch Events), Device Orientations and Recognition
Other APIs used with the iPhone
- Facebook (FBConnect)
- Four Square Social Networking API
- Twitter API (for Tweets), Twit PIC API
- Three 20 Bundle
- Google MAP Geo Coding and Reverse Geo Coding
Usage of Performance Tools
- Usage of Leak Instruments for enhancing the speed for the iPhone Application
- Usage of Allocations Instruments for enhancing the speed for the iPhone Application
- Strong and Fast learner.
- Ability to deliver even in exigent conditions.
- Ability to live and work in a group excellently
- Actively participate in giving presentations in IT Fairs.SpecialtiesFrameworks and API:- COCOA, COCOA Touch, worked on Map kit and Core Location, Core Animation,
Core Graphics, Quartz Core,Twitter API with both [oauth and xoauth] authentication and Facebook API.
SDK: -iPhone SDK 3.x/4.x/5.x
Languages:- Objective-C 2.0, Java, C and C++
OS:- Mac OS X, Linux and Windows
Database:- MySQL and SQLite
IDE:- XCode and IBM RSA
Version Control Systems :- SVN